Translate

Friday 1 May 2015

Microscope

Appearances are indeed deceptive,
Where was I living?
What was I doing?
I guess, I've just removed the cobwebs of sleep. I've just discovered that the Earth was actually flat. In My Wildest Dreams I've never come across something like this, but the fact that this is no stupid joke makes me feel awful. A mirage always fools me, albeit I know it's not there, but something inside me is always ready to argue with my logic.
How can what I see be wrong?
How can my eyes, my mind, my intellect be wrong?
How can my own observation deceive me?
I wonder what the world is.
It took me fifteen years to wake up, and I guess it will take me another fifteen to be alert enough, to be able to judge, to be able to understand, to be able to answer, to be able to do what I want to.
My Wild Dreams are on the loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment